The Audi Q5 Facelift was unveiled globally last year and this is the first time it is spotted on the roads of Pune .The spotted vehicle is fitted with a portable emission measurement system suggesting it is undergoing emission testing process of ARAI.
Audi Q5 Facelift includes some of the horizontal themes from modern days Audis. Newly designed central console with the well built gear shifter and the new 10.1-inch MIB 3 infotainment system. The 12.3-inch instrument cluster continues the tradition of old classics Audis . It will offer;
- Well adapted navigation system
- Connected-car features assisted with Amazon Alexa virtual assistant
- Fully digital virtual cockpit
- Ambient lighting
- 3-spoke multi-functional steering wheel
- Digital instrument cluster
- Heated seats
- Multiple airbags
- ABS with EBD, ESP, TC
- keyless entry.
On the Mechanical front it is more refined than the previous Audi. 2021 Audi Q5 Facelift is offering only 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine in 45 TFSI trim. This petrol engine is likely to produce 248 bhp of maximum power and a peak torque of 370 Nm. The motor is coming up with 7-speed S-Tronic dual-clutch transmission, which will send power to all four wheels by Audi’s signature Quattro all-wheel-drive system.
Globally, the luxury SUV is also offered in a diesel avatar, however, which may not be offered in India. Now it is ready to compete with its major rivals like Mercedes-Benz GLC Class, BMW X3, and the Land Rover Discovery Sport. Globally, it is coming with a 201 hp 2.0-liter TDI diesel engine option but it remains a mystery in India.
Although, the under testing Audi Q5 facelift is nicely hidden under a camouflage then also we have shortlisted some of its exterior features.
The facelifted Audi Q5 receives many of its exterior from its predecessor but there are few changes of course. It gets;
- New chrome-finished octagonal grille
- Reworked front and rear bumpers from the previous one
- New LED headlamps and revised LED tail lights
- New fog lamps and new alloy wheels
- Higher variants are also expected to come equipped with matrix LED headlamps.
For More News And Updates, please Keep coming to http://onwaymechanic.in
If You Also Want To Write For Us, Drop Us A Mail On email@example.com