Bike modification was always popular. Nowadays, You can see many modified bikes on the road even though the government has banned the unnecessary modification. Modifying bikes have their own pros and cons. Sometimes modified bikes are almost unrecognizable. These unrecognizable bikes are fit for creating nuisance. So, the government took action and banned the unnecessary modifications. Most of the urban modifications were to show off. Rural bike modifications were for making something exceptional out of bike. Some used it as plough, while some used it to power grass cutting machine. Modifications are both crazy and cool. Taking the trend forward a team called Revival Cycles have completely transformed the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 into a desert racing bike. This Dope new Avatar is Royal Enfield ‘Desert Runner’ .
Who are ‘Revival Cycles’ ?
Revival Cycles is a Texas-based modification house. They have the balance and pragmatism. Also, they have been working for making excellent modification by putting their imagination into play. Their modifications shows the seamless blending of visual design with technical excellence. With more than 39 thousand followers on YouTube, they are one of the most famous modification houses. And by creating all awesome Custom made Royal Enfield ‘Desert Runner’ , their fan following is bound to increase, we are in the list.
Achieving the balance is a delicate business and Revival Cycles understands. Revival was founded with focused expertise and a decided stubborn pursuit of passion in all things two-wheeled and otherwise. The combination of obsessions with both the physical principles of all things technical and an intense focus on an artistic design aesthetic. These principles have come together to create a team that pulls all the pieces into a precise equilibrium to produce remarkable machines, events and products. A lot of shops can fix your bike and get you on your way, but Revival sets out to help you get the most out of all of the things you choose to surround yourself with in every way possible.From Revival cycles
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650:
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 is one of the hottest release of Royal Enfield. The thing that’s unique about this bike is its engine. This the bike is powered by a 647 cc, twin-cylinder, air-cooled engine which is a newly developed unit. Therefore, it is the most powerful Royal Enfield engine ever. Also, mighty beast churns out 47Bhp of power along with 52Nm of torque. The double-cradle chassis upon which the bikes are built has been designed with inputs from Harris Performance, United Kingdom. This engine comes with a 6-speed gearbox along with a slipper clutch. The officials say, “this bike is the most powerful and advanced bike from the company yet”. The interceptor 650 is a beautiful bike you can check it out here in this video:
Modifications Done By Revival Cycles :
- The tires of the bike have been replaced with Knobby’s off-road spec tires. These tires provide enhanced grip over the loose surface or you can say sandy surfaces and off-road terrains. Also, these tires add a cool look to Interceptor 650.
- The desert bikes are made keeping in mind that they need a huge ground clearance to perform on every kind of road. Therefore, both the suspension front and rear of Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 has been lifted, giving the bike a huge advantage in terms of ground clearance. It is very essential in a scrambler build.
- While the oil tank of the original bike is in monochrome, Revival Cycles has decided to do some experiment by including the white patches on both sides of the tank, giving it a much more sporty appearance.
- The seat has been replaced with a sleek, ribbed leather unit that gives a classic desert bike vibe.
- The handlebars plays an important role while competing in the road race. More the grip better it is. So, the original handlebars have been replaced to provide a better grip to the rider while having fun.
- Headlamp and taillight are also modified to give the Desert Runner 650 a badass look.
Here is a video of Royal Enfield ‘Desert Runner’ from Revival Cycles. Check it out:
For More News And Updates, please Keep coming to http://onwaymechanic.in
If You Also Want To Write For Us, Drop Us A Mail On email@example.com