One of the finest car manufacturers of India, Tata Motors had come up with a concept car named Tata EVision, an electric sedan in 2018 and now it is in the production phase. Rumors are there that Tata is going to introduce this magnificent beauty in late 2020 and people have already started comparing it with Tesla.
Tata Motors is a well-known name and is known for its reliable cars. They haven’t introduced something new in the market in a while. Indian customers were a little annoyed that now they have to entirely depend on foreign companies for their needs. Also after the Indo-China conflict at LAC, the ‘Swadeshi’ movement has come back to life. People are not only boycotting Chinese goods but they are also trying their best to promote Make in India. So the introduction of EVision will surely help Tata to secure its grounds in the Indian market.
( Related News : Tata HBX – All New Micro SUV | Launch, Price & Specs )
Tata EVision was introduced in the 2018 Geneva Motor Show.The exterior of Tata EVision is going to be very similar to the upcoming Tata H5X SUV and the 45X premium hatchback. The Tata concept features LED headlights that look similar to the BMW i8. The EVision’s front features sharp edges and rear features animated tail lights that are part of the “Slingshot” line that starts at the logo in middle and goes around the side. The roof is see-through and hints at introducing sunroof.
There is very little information about this concept car. Some most important technical features are:
- It is going to run on a dual-motor setup just like Tesla.
- Will offer Top Speed of 200 km/h.
- 0-100 km/h in just 7 seconds.
- 300 km on a single charge.
- Transmissions are 6-speed in manual as well as automatic.
- Predictive energy management feature by analyzing the traffic and route.
- ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System)
- Dual Charging modes.
- Cloud computing, Geo-spatial mapping, and Increased human-machine interface.
Some other features are:
|Body Style||4-door Sedan|
|Curb Weight||1,377 kg|
Till now Tata has released no confirmation regarding the rumors about the release of the car in December 2020 or its price. People are expecting it to be priced in India for around INR 25 lakh. No matter whether all this is just a fuss or truth but Tata customers are very excited to see this car on road.
Also read :
- Tata Motors discontinues Joint Venture with Jayem Automotives
- List Of Auto Sector Companies That Opened Their Treasuries For The Covid-19 Relief Fund