Genesis Motors, LLC, most commonly known as Genesis is the division of Hyundai Motor Group which is concerned with designing and development of luxury cars. Headquarters of Genesis Motors are in Seoul, South Korea. The LLC is again in News because of its new launch, an amazing Genesis G90 ‘Stardust’ Special edition.
What we know, so far
Genesis launched their first standalone model, Genesis G90 in 2017, and in last November they debuted the heavily updated G90 at the Los Angeles Auto Show. Just some time back they revealed a new special edition version of G90. Genesis G90 ‘Stardust’ edition looks stunning in its black paintwork with a sparkling pearl effect along with a black lower body. The eye-catching exterior is well complemented with the soothing metallic pore Ash wood trim interior.
The Genesis G90 Stardust represents the ultimate form of elegance. In that moment when you arrive at a red carpet event, nothing less is expected.– SangYup Lee, Head of Genesis Global Design
Genesis G90 ‘Stardust’ is highly customized and requires the high level of craftsmanship, so only 50 such cars will ever be built and their sale will be limited to South Korea only. It means that it will be never available in India.
However, the good news is that its 2021 model, Genesis G90 ‘Stardust’ is receiving some major updates. Some of them are:
- Reverse Parking Collision-Avoidance Assist, this system automatically applies brakes if a person or object is behind the vehicle while parking.
- Intelligent Front- Lighting System, it automatically dims the high-beam lights when an oncoming vehicle is detected.
Although its current 3.3T model posses 3.3L V-6 Twin Turbo engine with a displacement of 3342 cc.Which provides good amount of power 365HP@6000 rpm & a torque of 510 Nm @1300-4500 rpm.In addition to this the current model comes in 5.0L option also.
2020 Models :
- 3.3T Premium & its price range starts at $68,350 (INR 51.04 Lakh)
- 5.0 Ultimate & it starts at $71,850 (INR 53.65 Lakh)
Price Range :
- 2021 Genesis G90 price range starts from ₩79 Million (₹49.72 lakh)
- Whereas, limited special edition G90 Stardust will cost ₩133.5 Million (₹84.03 lakh)
The “Stardust” variant is scheduled to go on sale in South Korea on July 2.
Also read :
- Intelligent Manual Transmission iMT in Hyundai Venue
- Hyundai’s i20 N Teased By A WRC Driver On A Frozen Lake
- 2020 Hyundai Elite i20 | Expected Launch Date,Price & Specs
- Hyundai EMI Assurance Program|Brand Will Pay Your Car EMI Upto 3 Months
- Hyundai Releases a Video Of i30 N Project C
For More News And Updates,please Keep coming to http://onwaymechanic.in
If You Also Want To Write For Us,Drop Us A Mail On email@example.com