Korean automobile manufacturer, Hyundai Motors has recently released a video of Hyundai i30 N Project C, a car that was released in the Frankfurt Motor Show in September 2019.
Key Points :
- i30 N Project C is available to European Customers and only 600 models will be manufactured of Project C ever.
- This car is around 50kg lighter, 6mm lower, and more aggressive version of i30 N five-door.
- C in Project C stands for 3 things: – Centre of Gravity lowered; Carbon fiber; ‘Area C‘ high-performance test circuit at Hyundai Namyang R&D.
- Debuted on Hyundai stand 11 September at the Frankfurt Motor Show 2019.
- Both Namyang R&D and the Nurburgring Nordschleife inspired specifications and testing.
i30 N Project C has a gross weight of 1,910 kg with other physical dimension are as follows:- length 4371 mm, width 1795 mm and height 1439 mm. Ground clearance is 126 mm.
Related article : Hyundai’s i20 N Teased By A WRC Driver On A Frozen Lake
This car is expected to consume 7.1 liters of petrol for every 100 km with torque generation of 353 N.m and 378 N.m with Over boost Function. the maximum speed that can be attained by this model is 250 km/h.
Check out the latest video from Hyundai: –
Also read :