- Honda launched BS6 WR-V Facelift in 1.2L i-VTEC Petrol Engine & 1.5L i-DTEC Diesel Engine.
- Petrol & diesel models now produces slightly less mileage than their BS4 predecessors.
- Petrol model will come in 5-Speed Manual Transmission while Diesel will come in 6-Speed Manual Transmission.
- Online bookings are now open with booking amount of Rs 21,000.
- Price range starts at INR 8,49,900.
After a long wait,Honda Car India finally launched WR-V facelift’s BS6 variants.After the teaser had been launched back in March,WR-V facelift BS6 now start arriving at the dealerships.You can also book it online by paying the booking amount Rs 21,000.
With mileage & efficiency going slightly down,BS6 Honda WR-V Facelift will now face tough competition with already settled ‘sub 4 Metre’ rivals like Vitara Brezza,Ford EcoSport,Tata Nexon,Hyundai Venue.Though,observing the Honda’s legacy in providing class interiors & features,it is expected that after releasing details it will excel as always.
What’s New ?
- A new attractive bold front Grille.
- Day Time Running Lights in LED. (DRL)
- Projector Headlamps with integrated position lamp.
- Fog lamps & Tail Lights in LED.
Leaked Specs of BS6 Honda WR-V Facelift :
Engine & Transmission
For More News And Updates,please Keep coming to http://onwaymechanic.in
If You Also Want To Write For Us,Drop Us A Mail On firstname.lastname@example.org