- Expected to Be launched in Aug-Sep 2020.
- Will get more powerful BS6 engine than its predecessor.
- European version already revealed,Indian version yet to be.
- Hyundai will offer three powertrains for 2020 i20 Elite.
After 2020 Aura & Creta,Hyundai is set to launch i20 Elite in Aug-Sep 2020.Although there was not any official announcement regarding same but many reports have confirmed that Hyundai has given a nod to the launch of All new 2020 Hyundai Elite.Testing was already started back in 2019 & it is about to end soon.
Whats New :
The 2020 Hyundai Elite i20 looks somewhat bolder than its predecessor as revealed in its European version,its Indian version is yet to be revealed.It is expected that only minor changes will be seen in the overall model of the hatchback.
From outside new huge criss-cross grill could be seen in its European cousin & overall,it is actually third generation of Hyundai’s old
hatchback Getz.Be it wolf eye shaped tail lights or beutifully crafted body,it looks amazingly well than its predecessor.
It will come in three powertrain options :
- 1.2 MPi ,4 cylinder BS6 Engine / 1197 cc / 83 PS @6000 rpm / 114 Nm @4000 rpm / 5 Speed Manual Transmission.
- 1.0 T-GDi ,998 cc Turbocharged 3 Cylinder Petrol,BS6 Engine / 100 PS @6000 rpm / 172 Nm @4000 rpm / 6 Speed Manual / 7 Speed Dual clutch automatic transmission.
- 1.5 U2 CRDi ,1493 cc Turbocharged 4 Cylinder diesel,BS6 Engine / 100 PS @4000 rpm / 240 Nm @2750 rpm / 6 Speed Manual.
- 10.25 inch touchscreen.
- Connected Central & corner ac vents like 2021 Elantra.
- Bose premium sound system.
- Bluelink connected car technology (Expected)
Bluelink connected car technology is the platform that enables an easy flow of critical information between you and your car. It is an Artificial Intelligence based technology, with inbuilt SIM card and a 24×7 call centre that enhances your safety, security and convenience. It can perform a range of functions with ease. In short, Blue Link is designed to enhance the connected driving experience
The Price range is expected to start from INR 5.75 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).Its comparatively bit economical rivals are Maruti Suzuki Baleno & VW Polo.
For More News And Updates,please Keep coming to http://onwaymechanic.in
If You Also Want To Write For Us,Drop Us A Mail On firstname.lastname@example.org