- BMW G 310 Twins likely to be launched in Jul-Aug this year.
- Contrary to other manufacturers,BMW is cutting prices with the BS6 update.
- Price reduction of INR 20,000-25,000 expected.
BMW Motorrad is set to launch BS6 models of the G 310 R & G 310 GS in Jul-Aug this year.The 2018 launched beasts are getting revamped by BS6 compliant engine and other feature now,in its upcoming 2020 models.The launch was scheduled for much earlier but as India is going through the phase of Lock-down because of Covid-19 pandemic its launch had been delayed.
As of now,the bike is going through the final phase of testing and is expected to hit the showrooms in Jul-Aug this year.
What is NEW ?
- BS VI Compliant 312 cc|Single cylinder|liquid cooled Engine.
- Power 33.5 bhp & Torque 27.3 Nm might remain same as before.
- Might get a Slipper clutch & a Ride by Wire throttle like in New Apache RR 310.
- Full LED lamps.
- Aggressive body panels.
- Might get a colour TFT display.
- BS VI compliant Noise-Vibration-Harshness reduction.
There are some news reports doing rounds that BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS twins are getting a huge price cut and will go a ‘Price correction’.But it seems the interpretation was done out of proportion and some portals, presented the audience with the reduction amount of INR 75,000.But the sources of autox.com confirmed that in actuality,it might get a price correction of about INR 20k-25k only,instead of the amount as mentioned above.
SPECS of 2018 BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS Twins :
|S.no||Specifications||G 310 R||G 310 GS|
|2.||Transmission||6 Speed Manual||6 Speed Manual|
|3.||Torque||27.3 Nm @ 7500 rpm||27.3 Nm @ 7500 rpm|
|4.||Power||33.5 bhp @ 9500 rpm||33.5 bhp @ 9500 rpm|
|5.||Price||INR 2.99 (Ex-showroom)||INR 3.49 (Ex-showroom)|
For More News And Updates,please Keep coming to http://onwaymechanic.in
If You Also Want To Write For Us,Drop Us A Mail On email@example.com