By Ajay Mishra
- Bajaj already posses 48% Stakes in KTM India since 2013.
- It is believed that production would commence in 2022.
- Bajaj unveiled its E-scooter ‘Chetak’ to remain in the E-vehicle market.
- Production will commence at Bajaj’s Pune facility.
Bajaj Auto & Austrian off-road Auto manufacturer,The Pierer Mobility Group or KTM collaborated for the development of E- mopeds in india. According to the announcement, the manufacture of Powered two wheeler(PTW) will take place at Bajaj Auto plant in Pune and it will commence commercial production by 2022.
The key spec of this upcoming E-moped are like :
- It will be of Low voltage Range (48Volt).
- It comes with Power range between 3-10 kw.
Bajaj Auto is the primary partner of KTM in India & in 2013 it acquired approx 48% stake in KTM and after this collaboration,it will widen their range of products from Super bikes to Moped/scooter segment. With the commencement of the year,Bajaj unveiled its electric scooter ‘CHETAK’ which is a buzz in Indian Auto sector & with this announcement,it will in a move to revolutionize the electric two wheeler market like TESLA.
Although with the competition from TVS , Ather etc,its not going to easy for Bajaj but its credibility & primitive presence will strengthen its objective.
The actual timeline of the production has not been scheduled yet but it is possible that production might start from 2022.
For More News And Updates,please Keep coming to http://onwaymechanic.in
If You Also Want To Write For Us,Drop Us A Mail On firstname.lastname@example.org